The Appeal of London
Winter, spring, summer or fall, there is always something interesting going on in London and the surrounding area. Whether you’re involved in group activities, arriving early or staying late, or just want to spend some time exploring, London has a never ending supply of options. With kilometres of riverside trails and parks and enough shopping to indulge even the most avid bargain hunter, London will certainly keep you busy. The diversity and uniqueness of London’s restaurants add to the charm of the city and with a cultural map that rivals any metropolitan city, there is no lack of culinary options to make you drool.
- Tourism London
- Downtown London
- Richmond Row
- Budweiser Gardens
- City Of London
- Western University
- Fanshawe College
If you are looking for accommodations during your stay in London, there are dozens of hotels to suit your budget and many are just a short walk from the LCC. The following hotels are within a 15 minute walk of the London Convention Centre:
- Hilton London (connected to the LCC by second floor Pedaway)
- Delta London Armouries
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Holiday Inn Express
- Station Park All Suite Hotel
- Hotel Metro
View map of hotels HERE
The London Convention Centre is a fully accessible facility. All of our principal entrances are at grade and at level, providing easy access for those with limited mobility. Automatic doors and, a large drop-off area in front, combined with wide, well-lighted corridors, make visits to the LCC comfortable for everyone. All doors provide more than the minimum clearance and there is elevator access to every floor. Some of our back-of-house facilities, due to the specialized demands of event set-up and maintenance, as well as food preparation areas, do require unrestricted mobility.
Upcoming Events | Ideas For You
Check back soon for custom suggestions for your upcoming 2014 conference!
While You Are Here
- The best route is Wellington Road North exit (#186B) off HWY. 401 and remain on Wellington Road to downtown London.
- You will pass under the railway tracks just before York Street.
- Turn right (East) off of Wellington on to York Street, the London Convention Centre is located on the north side of York Street.
- The entrance to the underground parking is located on the east side of the London Convention Centre.
Parking & Transportation
There are numerous parking lots around the London Convention Centre, including our very own underground parking with 305 spots!
- View all available parking
- London International Airport Information
- Via Rail Information
- Greyhound Bus Information
- Robert Q Airpoirt Shuttle
- Aboutown Taxi and Shuttle Service
- Checker Limousine
Travel Discount Programs